Adm In ME provides payroll services in Europe tailored to your company's requirements, in your language, updated to local labor legislation changes. We have the best cost-to-quality offer on the market.
- Download payslips, certificates, and personal documents
- Request simple personal data changes (bank accounts, addresses, etc.)
- Upload requested documents (IDs, doctor certificates, etc.) when requested by the payroll team
- Visualize and correct their time sheets, request vacation and other absences approval
- Report personal and travel expense claims
For Group Managers
- View the team's status, time sheets, and expenses claims and obtain reports
- Approve or reject requests from their team members
- Make requests to HR/Finance
- Visualize and approve/reject all data, requests, time sheets, and expense claims
- Follow up the payroll service against agreed dates and KPIs
- Send monthly and ad hoc input data to the payroll team
- Download any historical data and report
- Create its own ad hoc reports and analysis
All data, requests, and transactions are available in the online portal, even if they have been communicated by email or phone to the payroll team.
Each individual's access to data is restricted to a specific document type, a specific group of users and a specific time frame. The confidentiality rules on who can access what are customized for each client.
Our legal and tax team constantly follow up with the ongoing complex changes in local legislation in Europe to guarantee 100% compliance, provide advice, guidance and be your regional trusted partner.
Customized for you
We specialize in addressing the payroll requirements of small and mid-sized multinationals, establishing their offices in Europe and requiring a hand-holding approach, pro-activity, availability, and responsiveness.
We make it simple to submit and process your payroll. We can receive your payroll input in any format: by phone, by email or online. We will also process late payroll input.
You can choose to have us to help you at your business premises with tracking and sourcing employee personal data, compensation, benefits and leaves.
Our payroll service in Europe is fully digitalized.