Payroll Specialist - Paris, France
Adm In ME (www.admin-me.com) is a leading European administrative business process outsourcing provider (Accounting, Payroll, HR, Compliance) is looking for a Payroll Specialist who will deliver end-to-end French payroll processes accurately and on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations, ensuring compliance and continuously looking to improve both profitability and efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations and work processes.
We have direct local operations in Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Greece, and Moldova.
Job title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Paris, France
Occupation: full time (100%)
• Maintain payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
• Validation of all payments and deductions:
Ensure knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant.
• Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files.
• University-type qualification
• French – fluent. English – good level.
• Not less than 1-2 years of experience in French payroll and personnel administration.
You can find more information about the Company at our website: www.admin-me.com
If you are interested, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference PS-Paris