Senior Payroll Specialist – Paris, France
We have direct local operations in Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Greece, and Moldova.
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist who will deliver end-to-end French payroll processes accurately and on time in line with client service level
agreements and expectations, ensuring compliance and continuously looking to improve both profitability and efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations and work processes.
Job title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Location: Paris, France
Occupation: full time (100%)
- Establish and maintain payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validation of all payments and deductions:
Ensure knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant.
- Correct and timely net payments at all times:
Validate net pay using controls, simulations and exception reports. Target 100% correct pay slips. Payments transmitted on time and accurately.
- Ensure payroll results are posted on time and accurately within the Client’s financial accounting records and relevant Payroll Accounting deadlines are adhered to
- Have a good working knowledge of all client internal control requirements, Company’s controls as well as legal/statutory controls. Ensuring that all payrolltasks are completed with the acceptable levels of control.
- Responsibility of being expert in multiple payroll processes, owning and updating documentation, communicating changes and providing training to other payroll team members, continually looking to improve work processes. Project Leader/Team Member
- Will be asked to lead payroll projects or be the payroll representative/owner in multiple service line projects ensuring accurate, compliant and timely delivery of the project with full documentation and training to the other team members.
- Responsibility for providing quality customer service when handling customer queries
- University-type qualification
- English (good level) AND French (fluent) are must.
- Experience in French payroll and statutory HR administration. Experience in French accounting is a big advantage
- Experience in using MS Office
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: SPS-Paris