Adm In Me’s Privacy Notice
Adm In Me respects your privacy and your rights to control your Personal Data. This statement is intended to help you understand who we are, what personal data we process, how we use personal data and the rights you have to control and protect your personal data. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Adm in Swiss Sarl (“Adm In Me”) is a European BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) provider, with registered address at Route de Ferney 150, 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland (registration number CHE-114.873.911) and operations in in Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Romania and Moldova.
To learn more about the us and the services we provide please visit https://admin-me.com/about
GDPR defines six lawful bases for the processing of Personal Data. Out of these six we have concluded that the following four apply to our company:
- where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract we have entered into, or are about to enter into
- where processing is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations
- where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data including for direct marketing purposes
- where processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and your fundamental rights do not override those interests
Adm In Me has a legitimate interest in processing personal data relating to decision makers and budget holders (“Business Data”) in organizations across the world, because the processing we is not going to affect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individuals whose data we collect and store because:
- We only process information taken from the public domain that is specific to business to business data (B2B), not personal data.
- We believe it is in the legitimate interest of individuals whose personal data we collect and process to receive information about our company and services.
What kind of information Adm In Me holds and collects
- B2B data related to decision makers and budget holders in companies. This type of data is limited to names of senior managers and directors, job titles, company name, phone and business email (“Business Data”).
- We collect details you provide to us by filling in forms, using chat tools on our sites or via telephone or email. This includes information provided when you request information about our services via our website forms.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our market intelligence or other purposes.
How do we use your data?
We use your information for:
- Informing you about our existing services and promoting new services
- Process any requests or enquiries that you make to our sales team
- Gather analytics on usage and other statistics to improve features and functionality of our websites for a better user experience
What do we do with your data?
Compilation and verification: once collected, Adm In Me will periodically test the data it has to make sure that is accurate and valid.
Security and storage: The security of your data is very important to us. We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures designed to protect the personal data under our control, both on and offline, from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss. Only designated employees of Adm In Me with special roles are granted access to such information. Adm In Me stores Business Data on isolated servers kept within a secure environment, within European Union.
Data disclosure: Adm In Me does not use your personal data except for the purposes listed above. We do not share or sell our Business Data to third parties. However, after communicating it to you, we will disclose your data if required to do so by law or an authorized governmental body.
Retention: we will retain your personal information for as long as it remains accurate and up to date and we will remove your data if we confirm that it is no longer accurate, or you have requested to restrict us from processing your data, what will make us completely delete it.