Adm In Me’s Privacy Notice
Adm In Me Group respects your privacy and your rights to control your Personal Data. This statement is intended to help you understand who we are, what personal data we process, how we use this personal data and the rights you have to control and protect your personal data. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Adm In Me group is an European BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) provider, with HQ registered at Rue de l’Avenir 11 1950 Sion, Switzerland (registration number CHE‑183.092.603).
The group has offices in Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Romania and Moldova.
To learn more about the group and the services we provide please visit https://admin-me.com/about
GDPR defines six lawful bases for the processing of Personal Data. Of these six we have concluded that the most appropriate lawful basis for processing personal data is our legitimate interests. Adm In Me has a legitimate interest in processing personal data relating to decision makers and budget holders (“Business Data”) in organizations across the world, inclusive of United Kingdom, because the processing we do is unlikely to affect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individuals whose data we collect and store because:
- We only process information taken from the public domain that is specific to business to business data (B2B), not personal data.
- We believe it is in the legitimate interest of individuals whose personal data we collect and process to receive information about our company and services.
What kind of information Adm In Me holds and collects
- B2B data related to decision makers and budget holders in companies. This type of data is limited to names of senior managers and directors, job titles, company name, phone and business email (“Business Data”).
- We collect details you provide to us by filling in forms, using chat tools on our sites or via telephone or email. This includes information provided when you request information about our services via our website forms.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our market intelligence or other purposes.
How do we use your data?
We use your information for:
- Informing you about our existing services and promoting new services
- Process any requests or enquiries that you make to our sales team
- Gather analytics on usage and other statistics to improve features and functionality of our websites for a better user experience
What do we do with your data?
- Compilation and verification: once collected, Adm In Me will periodically test the data it has to make sure that is accurate and valid.
- Security and storage: The security of your data is very important to us. We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures designed to protect the personal data under our control, both on and offline, from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss. Only designated employees of Adm In Me Group with special roles are granted access to such information. Adm In Me stores Business Data on isolated servers kept within a secure environment, within European Union.
- Data disclosure: Adm In Me group does not use your personal data except for the purposes listed above. We do not share or sell our Business Data to third parties. However, after communicating it to you, we will disclose your data if required to do so by law or an authorized governmental body.
- Retention: we will retain your personal information for as long as it remains accurate and up to date and we will remove your data if we confirm that it is no longer accurate, or you have requested to restrict us from processing your data, what will make us completely delete it.
Your rights under GDPR
- Access: you may request to get all the personal data we hold about you. This includes the right to obtain a confirmation as to whether we process any of your personal data.
- Rectification: you may request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold on you.
- Be forgotten:from May 2018, you may have the right to be forgotten (which means we must erase all your personally identifiable data).
- Restriction:In some cases, you may ask for the processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage – i.e. requesting that we do not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes by keeping a single record of your data on a unsubscribers list.
- Object: to state that you object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing.
- Portability:you may request to have your personal data transferred from us to a different organisation.
To access, rectify, delete or restrict your personal data, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, please contact us at email@example.com